Sunday, September 04, 2005

We're not even going to talk about it.

So, Saturday was not the most fun day here in Auburn.

It was sad, very sad.

I think my husband almost cried.

I almost cried.

The town was quiet and Toomer's Corner was not TPed.

I forgot what losing feels like, and it is no fun.

Yes, we take our football seriously here in Auburn.

But, it all will be well and other's lives are much more difficult than ours. So, in the grand scheme of life, loosing a football game is no big deal.

Check out the total on the Give a Little website! As of now, it is up to over 46,000 dollars! What an incredible amount!! Good job everyone!

4 Comments:

Anonymous elisa said...

So, so sad. Now, my college football team lost all the time, so I'm familiar with the feeling, but I'm sorry for you and Philip just the same! Enjoy the rest of your weekend, Gracie!

9:46 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

poor gracie. poor auburn. dh had told me about the loss --- they think we'll be losing next week to arizona since our opening home game was cancelled due to katrina stuff and the team is out of sorts since a large number of them come from new orleans. remember---there is always next time :O)

8:46 AM  
Anonymous wendy g said...

War Eagle anyway!

5:25 PM  
Blogger IndigoMuse said...

I saw that Auburn lost and immediately thought about you because you're one of the few knit bloggers who is as into football as much as I am :) Sorry about the loss. It does hurt but hopefully this will be the only one this season. Hurray for football season!

Tanya

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home