Thursday, October 20, 2005

8 loads later...

Eight loads of laundry later, and we are finally a cleaner household. I have been such a bad wife and cleaning and laundry have fallen by the wasteside. However, I think buying a house and a little thesis are good excuses. And, I have a wonderful husband that helps me do laundry (given it was mostly his).

But the great news of the day is that I have a thesis defense date! Yep, on November 8th at 1:00, I will officially be defending and wanting to run away screaming. I'm trying not to be too nervous about it (yet!).

I am off to Atlanta this weekend for a much needed haircut. I still go to the same person I did when I was 8. She was even at my wedding. I have no idea what I am going to do when we move. I think 5 hours every 6-8 weeks for a cut and color is probably a bit much. And Mom and I are going to do some furniture and appliance shopping for the house as well. There will be a little of the Symphony and a new fiber store as well.

Let's hope that Wendy's and my team wins! Although I think Amanda would disagree. But, as long as that other school that is up the road from Auburn that will not be named loses, all will be right with the world.

Sorry it is a pictureless post, but I'll have some progress pics soon!

WAR EAGLE!!

4 Comments:

Blogger --Deb said...

An actual defense date is exciting! (Scary, but exciting). Good luck!

9:10 AM  
Anonymous Magnolia Mom said...

War Eagle! Beat LSU!!!

3:29 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

wait til the little ones start arriving then you'll really know about laundry :O)c

7:10 AM  
Anonymous Leah said...

WHOA! sounds like you have a lot on your plate! Furniture shopping should be fun! Hope all else is goood! Good luck with your thesis!

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home