Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Back to our regularly scheduled program.....

So, I can't believe it has been forever since I have posted!! But, in exciting news....

WE BOUGHT A HOUSE!!

Yep! We were down in Mobile last week and looked at a bunch of houses (the market is going quickly) and made an offer. They accepted it last week. So, as long as the inspection, appraisal and loan goes through smoothly, it is all ours! Some pictures...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The front of the house.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The backyard. There is a lot of yard on the left of the pool, we just couldn't get a good picture.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Kitchen! I am loving all of the space I will have!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Living and dining room.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Master bedroom.

It is 2300 square feet with 4 bedrooms. 3 are really usable and then there are 2 more rooms downstairs that we will use for a den and possibly a pool table. So, let's all keep our fingers crossed that it goes well! I am trying not to get too excited until we close.

I have been knitting a bunch as well. I finished my pal's socks...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I also finished my scarf swap pal's scarf, but I forgot to take a pic before I sealed it up! But, I am going to make one like it for myself, so I will have a picture of it sooner or later!

I also joined the fabulous Lolly's Socktoberfest! Here is my first sock so far -
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I'm working on the other sock, and I will hopefully have it finished up soon!

I started on my mom's Christmas present wrap and it is looking really good. I'll take pictures of that soon as well.

Ok, I am off! Have a wonderful night everyone!!

11 Comments:

Anonymous wendy g said...

Gracie,
A big congratulations on your house and even a pool! I know you are so excited about the upcoming move. Your socks are beautiful too.

7:49 AM  
Blogger sUsAn said...

CONGRATS!!!! Hoping all the details work out quickly and with no complications! What a lovely home!

9:07 AM  
Blogger --Deb said...

Congratulations!!

9:09 AM  
Blogger caitlyn said...

Congrats!!!!!! The house looks beautiful, and I hope the purchase works out smoothly!! Your socks look great too!!

9:15 AM  
Blogger Nyxxie said...

Congrats on the house it is really nice!! Socks look great too. What knid of scarf did you make?

4:51 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Congratulations! I hope everything goes smoothly for you!

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Kathy said...

Wow - that's wonderful! Congratulations on the house. It looks like it can hold a LOT of yarn. :)

Socks are great too, btw.

7:10 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

wow, congrats on your new house!!! it looks really nice!

7:46 PM  
Blogger Lu said...

Congratulations, it looks beautiful!

1:38 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

The house is lovely! I received my scarf and it's adorable! I have to buy a new coat to wear with it...what a great excuse! Thank you so much for knitting it. I love the colors. What kind of yarn is it? I'll post pictures on my blog later today or tomorrow.

10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the house! The socks are lovely.
Karen
http://nothingbutknit.blog-city.com/

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home