Saturday, October 08, 2005

A little buggy!

Thank you everyone for your well wishes after the accident. I am feeling like my normal self again.

They totaled out my car and I got much more than I thought for it. I went by today to get out the rest of my stuff. I was walking away from the car and the car guy said that I looked like I was going to cry. I nodded and walked on. It is amazing at how attached you get to things. I love driving and the freedom it brings. I loved that Jeep.

But, this is what came to live at my house!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It is so so cute! It is not my Jeep, but I really like it. I am trying to get used to a small car. It was my cousin's car, she loved it so much and wanted a convertible. Philip and I went and picked it up yesterday.

I've been knitting a decent bit, and I finished the back of my USMS. I'll have pictures of it tomorrow if I can!!

Have a wonderful Saturday night!

6 Comments:

Blogger Lolly said...

I hope you are feeling better after the accident, Gracie! Cute new Bug :)

Put you on the list for Socktoberfest--glad you could join up!

6:54 AM  
Blogger sUsAn said...

Glad you are feeling better. Love your BUG! I've always wanted one ever since I saw the Herbie movie as a child. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

7:58 AM  
Anonymous wendy g said...

Love your new bug! Have fun driving it.

1:54 PM  
Blogger caitlyn said...

Cute car! Glad that you are okay.

1:12 AM  
Blogger amanda said...

cute bug!

9:57 AM  
Anonymous Tiffany said...

boy, you have a whirlwind of stuff going on don't you :D

I am sorry to hear about your accident but really glad to hear that you are fine. Your little bug looks so cute, I hear they are a riot to drive. And finally congratulations on your loan approval!!!!!

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home