Sunday, October 30, 2005

A small forest of trees....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A small forest of trees later and I have 3 copies and 1 for myself of my thesis for my committee. I printed it off this morning at school and took them all to be spiral bound this afternoon. I can't believe it is almost over with. I never thought it would come. I'm greatly relieved, but nervous for my upcoming defense. I've got a week to get ready and then it will be done!!

I also went to Books A Million (my sister who works in corporate for them was very proud) and picked up 4 magazines for some non-thesis reading! We have the holiday VK, Cast On, Spin Off, and FCEK. Quite exciting. I have only flipped through the VK, and it is fab. Definately some things I want to knit, and there are several different pillow designs as well. I may be knitting a few for our new house!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I've got a non-moi FO to show. I participated in a scarf swap, and I got my scarf last week and I forgot to show it!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

But, I am husbandless this week so I am going to enjoy knitting and having time to myself! Besides getting ready for my presentation!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous wendy g said...

Try to take a well needed break this week. Congrats on your thesis all printed and bound.

6:42 AM  
Anonymous Tiffany said...

Congratulations to you on your Thesis. It must be nice to put it out of your mind for a while! And congratulation to the new Doctor too :D

2:04 AM  
Blogger amanda said...

oh i do remember that feeling of having my thesis printed and bound. what a pain and yet what a relief when all was said and done. congrats gracie!

7:08 AM  
Anonymous Jaya said...

Good luck on your upcoming defense! I remember mine like it was just yesterday.

11:33 AM  
Blogger sUsAn said...

Best wishes to you on the defense of your thesis! Looks impressive sitting there all bound! You've worked so hard!

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home