Wednesday, October 26, 2005

So, I married a Doctor...

As of Monday evening, we offically became Dr. and Mrs. Bell. Philip defended his dissertation on Monday! I am so excited and proud of him.

No pictures this morning, but I had a few minutes to post, so I thought I would take advantage of it.

I've mostly been working on socks, but Amanda was thoughtful and took a picture of the scarf I made for her. Go check it out! I really liked the way it turned out.

I've also decided to knit Grace after seeing it on Amanda's blog. I've decided to wait and start it on November 8th after I defend my thesis. It will be my motivating factor!!

I'm off to work!! I am braving the cold today, but I have a cute Ribby Cardi to wear to keep me warm!!

10 Comments:

Blogger amanda said...

iI think Grace is the perfect treat after your defense. Congrats to your man!

10:06 AM  
Blogger caitlyn said...

Congrats to Dr. Bell!
Good luck defending your thesis!

2:38 PM  
Anonymous knit chick said...

Congrats to you and Dr. Bell!

4:46 PM  
Blogger --Deb said...

Congratulations!! And--considering the name, yes you SHOULD knit Grace. It's beautiful, too.

5:45 PM  
Anonymous Emily said...

Very Best Wishes! Your house looks great, when are you moving? And best of luck on your defense.

7:18 AM  
Anonymous wendy g said...

Gracie,
What great news!.. Congrats to you and Phillip.

8:25 AM  
Blogger sUsAn said...

Congrats!

9:13 AM  
Blogger Ruth said...

congrats on your hubby's dissertation!! you must be so proud of him. =) good luck with your thesis, you can do it! =)

3:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See what happens when I dont' check in regulary.

A house, a car and a doctor.

Congratulations girl!!!

Secret Pal 6

11:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I'm having problems getting emails to you. I've sent an email that went to someone completely different.

Can you send me an email to drinkswithcup at inbox dot com ?

Thanks Gracie.

Your secret pal

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home