Monday, November 21, 2005

4 of a kind

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Gotta love that score! This is the 4th year in a row that we have beat Bama so we have a whole year of bragging rights. The game was so much fun, it's my favorite one of the whole year.

I also finished the back of the Grace.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I'm pretty pleased with it. But it is LONG!! I haven't made that many longer sweaters so this one feels really long. I really enjoy seeing how the cables develop. I've cast on for the left front and got a whopping two rows on it. I should get a bit more done at SNB tonight.

That is about all of the excitement at la casa del Bell! Have a great day everyone!!

Edited to add - Philip and I went to see Harry Potter yesterday and it was really good. I think one of my favorites so far. I was a little disappointed that they left out some of my favorite parts of the book, but it was 2.5 hours and they did the best they could with the time they had. I really liked some of the Weasley boys knits.

6 Comments:

Blogger caitlyn said...

Love the cables on Grace!! Nice job!! I can’t wait to see more of this sweater.

3:34 PM  
Anonymous wendy g said...

War Eagle!! Grace looks great.

6:52 PM  
Blogger Jenifer said...

Am I the last to realize the Grace for Gracie?? Grace is looking great, Gracie! :)

8:03 PM  
Blogger Lolly said...

Hi Gracie! Your Grace looks really lovely. What meticulous work ;)

Can't wait to see HP--I haven't made it to the theater yet because of school work!

8:22 AM  
Anonymous Leah said...

LOVE THE CABLES! HOLY COW are you patient! Looks great!

3:57 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

1. congrats again on the victory over the evil ones.
2. grace looks great!!!
3. hope you and p have a very happy thanksgiving!

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home