Monday, November 28, 2005

How time flies...

2 years ago from tomorrow on November 29th, I got to wear a pretty pink dress and get a sparkly new ring on my finger. Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
Isn't it amazing how fast time flies?

We will be spending our anniversary driving to our new home in Mobile to close on our house on Wednesday! I'm really excited about it and I am hoping that all goes smoothly. We move in in 22/21 (depending on how you count it!) and I am getting anxious. I am really sad about leaving Auburn, but now that it is so close, I am just ready to move and be done with it. I'm thrilled about leaving our apt, a house will be so nice. I am actually most excited about owning a washer and dryer - who knew that would be so exciting?!

We had a great Thanksgiving with my family. We had crustacians for Thanksgiving - my parents are renovating their kitchen and my mom didn't want to cook now that they are going to be destructing it in a few days. So, we feasted on crab legs and shrimp - fab - I may do it every year!!

Mom sewed and I knitted and my sister watched. I finished the left front of Grace and I am about 8 inches up the right front. I'm pretty proud of how it is moving right along! I must sit down and work on some Xmas presents before it passes us by. I'll have pictures in a few days when I remember to take them!

Have a wonderful night everyone!

12 Comments:

Anonymous elisa said...

Happy Anniversary, Gracie! What beautiful wedding photos you posted - thanks for sharing them with us!

Congratulations on closing on your house - you'll have to post and let us know your the color schemes you are choosing for your house!

7:05 AM  
Anonymous wendy g said...

Happy Anniversary! I know ya'll are excited about your move and new house. Have a safe trip.

7:32 AM  
Blogger Lolly said...

Beautiful! Happy anniversary to you both ;) Lovely photographs!

8:34 AM  
Blogger --Deb said...

Oh, happy anniversary! And a new house, too?? Congratulations!!

8:59 AM  
Blogger caitlyn said...

Happy anniversary to you and Philip!! And congrats about the house! I've been meaning to ask you about that. I can completely relate to your excitement about having a washer and dryer. When we moved into a house, I was so excited about parking my car in a garage! Glad you had a good Thanksgiving as well.

9:15 AM  
Blogger sUsAn said...

Happy anniversary, Gracie! Lovely photos! Best wishes on the house!

9:19 AM  
Blogger Ruth said...

wow, happy anniversary!! your pictures are lovely!! i agree about the washer/dryer as well... those were the very first purchases we made as a couple and i was so excited about them (and the new fridge!!). have a lovely time celebrating! =)

1:24 PM  
Blogger Lu said...

of course the most exciting thing is to own a washer - you can felt whenever you feel like it!

Happy Anniversary!

6:01 PM  
Blogger Debi said...

Gracie-

You look so lovely and happy...and the wedding pics are cute too :)

Happy Anniversary and good luck on your new home!

thanks for visiting my blog, it's nice to see your smiling face in the comments!

6:54 PM  
Anonymous Leah said...

GRACIE! Your wedding pictures are so pretty! Happy Anniversary! Good luck with the house, and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

6:41 AM  
Blogger fig said...

Happy Anniversary Gracie! Ain't love grand?

7:37 AM  
Blogger Jenifer said...

Beautiful, love the pictures, love the dress! Happy moving ... hope all goes well! :)

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home