Friday, November 18, 2005

WAR EAGLE!! IRON BOWL 2005!!!

That seems to be the theme of the posts lately. But, tomorrow is the high holy feast day of the Auburn football season - the Auburn - Alabama game. I am so so excited and hoping that we win. Wendy and Magnolia Mom and I will all be screaming War Eagle!

Paula Deen was fabulous! I so adore her. She signed my cookbook and it is currently on a shelf never to be used and staying in pristine condition for all of eternity.

I need to run and fix food for tomorrow - but I'm hoping to finish up the back of Grace this weekend.

Have a wonderful night everyone!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

WAR EAGLE.......GO TIGERS.....YEAH.....Can't wait!!!

9:52 AM  
Blogger amanda said...

congrats on the win! and lucky you...i love paula!

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home