Saturday, November 12, 2005

WAR EAGLE!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Auburn plays a big game against Georgia today, and we are all a little nervous around here. Wendy and I will both be crossing our collective fingers and toes that we win. Next week is the high holy day of the Auburn football season, when we play that other school up the road that will not be mentioned by name on this blog. That is the game that I am nervous about. But, let's hope that they get beaten by LSU today.

I forgot to post something last night - a gift from my KRSP. She sent a cute little notebook (thats in my desk at work) and some key tags (also in my desk keeping work keys straight), but she sent some great sock yarn. I'm looking forward to knitting it up, thanks KRSP!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Have a great Saturday everyone!! WAR EAGLE!

9 Comments:

Anonymous wendy g said...

War Eagle too! Bruce and I are planning our day here in San Antonio around football games. I love all of your projects! How exciting to meet Paula Dean too.

9:03 AM  
Anonymous sara j said...

You know Alabama is going to beat Auburn! Bama rocks!
P.S. I love your socks!

9:18 AM  
Blogger Creative Genius? said...

Go AUBURN.... BEAT GEORGIA!!!!!

If you guys kick some butt today.... and we... THE ALL MIGHTY GATORS beat S. Carolina today.... I get to go to the SEC Championship to watch my GATORS kick some butt!!!

SO GO AUBURN!!!!! GO GATORS!!!!

(gosh I love SEC football!)

http://couldbefun.blogspot.com

10:10 AM  
Anonymous Magnolia Mom said...

WAR EAGLE!! I've got my fingers and toes crossed too.

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Tiffany said...

I love the sock yarn - pretty pink.

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Emily said...

I gotta tell you, I am rooting for Auburn today. As a GA Tech fan, my second favorite team in all the world is whoever's playing UGA. So for today (and only today): War Eagle! These football rivalries can really tear a girl apart.
PS Multicolor sock yarn is the Coolest.

6:09 PM  
Anonymous Magnolia Mom said...

WOW!! What an awesome game that was!!! WAAAAAAAR EAGLE!!!

10:36 PM  
Anonymous wendy g said...

WAR EAGLE!! What more do I need to say.

9:11 AM  
Blogger Jenifer said...

Hey there Gracie! Love your recent projects. Those socks are so cute .. I might have to make a pair now that I've seen yours. And Grace! You're going to love it ... I think it's such a great cabling project. Enjoy! PS -- a big congrats on defending and finally being done! :)

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home