Tuesday, November 08, 2005

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!

Stick a fork in me, I'm done!! Thank you to everyone who sent emails or other blogging good wishes for me today. It was so nice to know that I had the support of friends far and wide. I'm not completely done, I've got a couple of little things to do on it, but I've got plenty of time for that. The hard part is all over with!!

But, the exciting news is that I can finally start Grace. I've had a wee bit too much wine to cast on tonight, but I will be working on it tomorrow! I figured I would take a break from the thesis for a few days before I get the final changes in place!

Have a fabulous, fabulous evening everyone!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Jen:) said...

Congradulations!!! Hooray!!!

12:40 AM  
Blogger Ruth said...

YAY!!!

1:01 AM  
Blogger sUsAn said...

I'm so happy for you! Congrats! Enjoy your knitting today!

6:49 AM  
Blogger caitlyn said...

Congrats, Gracie!!!! Wooooo-hoooo!!!

9:10 AM  
Blogger --Deb said...

Congratulations!! That is a huge achievement!

9:55 AM  
Anonymous kathy said...

yahoo! finally all of your hard work has paid off. Congrats!

11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go!!! And I think you could actually do with some more wine to celebrate!!! - Mia

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home