Saturday, December 03, 2005

16 more days....

~Sorry this is a pictureless post, the camera is not working!~

We sufficiently signed our lives away and are up to our ears in debt! But, the house is officially ours! The family that lives there now has to be out by Monday, but that is just a small detail. We are moving down there full time on the 20th, but we may be back and forth moving some furniture from Atlanta. We thankfully have packers and movers, so hopefully it won't be as bad as I think it will.

I've had to take a self imposed break from Grace to work on some Christmas gifts. I need to have socks for Philip's mom done by the 16th, so I am trying to get those done. I've got one almost done, and I am hoping to start the other one today.

I got a fabulous package yesterday from my KRSP - 3 skeins of Knit Picks Shadow and the Sweet Mary Jane pattern to knit, 2 skeins of Noro Silk Garden (I've never had any before and it is fabulous!), a chibi, sweater needle holders, and a photo holder. Thank you so much KRSP!!

Does anyone have any suggestions for the Noro Silk Garden?

Ok, off to start my day! Have a great weekend everyone!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Leah said...

Congrats on the house Gracie! That will make this an extra special holiday for you this year!

Can't wait to see how Grace is coming.
I followed your lead and ordered some
Peruvian Collection Sierra Aran from Elann. I just wasn't happy with how the Cotton Angora was knitting up. (But I think it will work just fine for another pattern). I ordered mine in Sangria. I hope it gets here soon. I could use a nice cozy sweater.

BTW, be sure and let us see the finished socks!

12:04 PM  
Blogger --Deb said...

Congratulations!

1:34 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

congratulations on being homeowners!!!!

2:26 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

congrats!!! can't believe how you are cruising through grace. curious to see the socks you're knitting :O)

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad you liked all of your goodies!!! I will have to think of some ideas for your Silk Garden and send them with you last MEGA (two together) gift!!!

KRSP3

11:50 PM  
Blogger Rayne said...

I've seen a pattern for an entrelac scarf using silk garden. It's in the Encyclopedia of Knitting.

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home