Monday, December 12, 2005

How time flies!

I can't believe it has been so long since I have posted! Life has been really crazy for us these past few weeks and I know it won't stop!

Moving stuff is going well, I can't believe we are really leaving. I'm so ready just to have the whole process over with. Auburn has become my home and it is going to be really really difficult to leave. I was so looking forward to moving, and now I'm not so much any more. I wish we could stay longer, but Philip is done and we must go. The guinea pigs, however, are excited. At least I think that is what "squeak, squeak" means!

We went and moved some of my inherited furniture down this past weekend, and it was great fun to spend the night in the house!

I've been knitting a bunch on Christmas presents, but the camera is not fixed! I'll hopefully have a FO to show in a day or so!

Have a great night everyone!

3 Comments:

Anonymous dianne said...

hi gracie!
I can't get over how much you're still doing (knitting Christmas presents) while in the midst of moving! that's great. Good luck with your new home. Adjustments, I'm sure, but it sounds wonderful.

12:12 AM  
Blogger tiffany said...

Have a great move and a super Christmas!

10:09 AM  
Blogger Teyani said...

Just popped in to see your 'Grace" sweater - wow - its gorgeous.
Congrats on your new home. The unpacking process takes time - so go gently. and remember to always unpack your knitting first.

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home