Tuesday, December 27, 2005

We're living out of boxes!!

Hello everyone!

I know it has been four forevers since I have posted, but I'm still here!! Philip graduated, they came and packed us and we are moved in to our new to us house! I finally got DSL working thanks to the nice little Bell South man who just left moments ago. We have been without the internet for awile and I am glad to be back to the land of the living!

We have a lot of the boxes unpacked, and I am hoping to start painting either today or tomorrow!

I really haven't done much knitting during the move but I am going to make myself sit down today and work on Grace for a bit along with some of the Christmas gifts that are going to end up being post-Christmas gifts!

I hope that everyone had a wonderful holiday! I will try and catch up on everyone's blogs soon!

Back to the boxes!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous elisa said...

Hi Gracie! Merry Christmas and I wish you godspeed in your unpacking. :)

11:28 AM  
Blogger caitlyn said...

Glad to hear that you're settlinhg in! Happy holidays to you!

4:14 PM  
Anonymous dianne said...

all sounds well, yeaaaaa for dsl! good luck with your unpacking & painting. happy holidays!

8:58 AM  
Anonymous Leah said...

Hello! Congrads to phillip! What an accomplishment! Congrads on the new house and good luck with the packing. We moved a year ago and there are still some boxes lying around. Happy new Year!

9:25 AM  
Blogger sUsAn said...

Merry Christmas and Happy 2006 to you and your dh! Happy unpacking to you!

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home