Monday, January 23, 2006

Lots of Fibery Goodness!

I have been so super busy these past few days, that I finally found a moment to load some pictures and post! My mom was here last week and we painted up a storm, but we made some great progress on the house! But, 2 fabulous packages arrived for me today....
Image hosting by Photobucket
My last package from KRSP3! My pal was Kelly. Thank you so much!! I love everything in the package and it was such a great surprise to get today!!

I also got this!
Image hosting by Photobucket
Cascade Superwash for a baby bunting that I am test knitting for Jen at Figheadh. I'm so excited to work on it. I've decided to make this my Knitting Olympics project. I think the biggest challenge for me will be to stick with it and finish it in the 2 weeks and not get distracted by other projects or the house.

Oh, and yes, sleeve island and I are still BFF. We've got 13 inches, which means 5 more to go - thank goodness!!!! I would love to finish it and wear it as I cast on during the Olympics.

Have a wonderful day everyone and Olive says hello (or bark in her language)!

9 Comments:

Anonymous wendy g said...

Sounds like you are making progress on your new house. Love all of your goodies and be sure to post some pictures of Olive.

7:47 PM  
Blogger Kellann said...

I am so glad you liked everything!!! Sorry I wasn't a better pal :( Better late then never I always say!

Your new puppy is a doll...give her lots of love!!!

12:43 AM  
Blogger Lolly said...

I hear you on sleeve island - I am in the same boat with my Hourglass sweater!

Lovely new yarns and gifties ;)

10:21 AM  
Blogger Nyxxie said...

Congrat on the sweater progress. WOW testing a pattern for them how did you get that gig? Congrats!

11:37 AM  
Blogger amanda said...

love the color of that cascade! can't wait to see pics of the house -- i bet it is coming together nicely :O)

3:37 PM  
Blogger Shelley said...

Hi! I saw your comment on Ruth Knits blog and thought I would stop by. I love your template, simply beautiful!

The packages you received were fabulous and I am sure you are very happy to get them.

I'll be back again!

9:27 PM  
Anonymous Emily said...

I heart mail! I'm glad Olive is doing so well.
PS The green stripes are "Parade" from Knitpicks.

8:46 AM  
Blogger Jenifer said...

Hey Gracie -- your cardigan looks marvelous! I think I remember seeing what you mentioned about the cable up the sleeve, and it is like DB just inadvertently forgot to remind you to cable! Did you notice that in the photo the cable goes the other direction on the sleeve? I never did, even after making the sweater, until someone else pointed it out. Love your little Olive -- what a cutie!

10:21 AM  
Blogger Shelly & Stephanie said...

Hi Gracie, Welcome to South Alabama. We must get togther and knit. I lived in Auburn also, and I now live in Fairope. Olive is precious.
Stephanie

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home