Friday, January 13, 2006

Meet Olive

We have a new addition of the furry kind living at our house....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is Olive. We got her Sunday afternoon. Some people were selling her and I felt so bad for her that she came home with us. I didn't want her to have to go back and live with them.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Needless to say, it has been a busy past few days at the Bell household! I think getting used to a new puppy is like getting used to a new baby. She is starting to settle in and cry a lot less at night. I adore puppies, but I'm ready for her to be older and more of a dog. I do think she is going to be pretty darn big! She is a mix of dogs, so we will have to see what she grows out like!

Meanwhile, I'm still stranded on sleeve island. I've got about 12 inches on the sleeves so far, and I know I'm in the home stretch. It just feels like it is going to take forever! I'm hoping to have them finished soon!

Have a wonderful Friday everyone!

17 Comments:

Blogger Allena said...

Olive is so cute! what a darling puppy.

10:09 AM  
Anonymous The Scottish Lamb said...

Ha! It's Aggie's fault, isn't it?! lol. Olive is adorable *and* that's an adorable name!! Congrats and welcome to puppy mommyhood!

10:52 AM  
Blogger Ruth said...

oh what a cutie!!

11:41 AM  
Blogger --Deb said...

Oh my gosh, what a cutie!!! Welcome, Olive!!

(And, may I suggest, right away, Clicker training? I had Katy sitting on cue in 3 days when she was a puppy, and she only had a handful of house-training accidents. Chappy's house-training, I'm sorry to tell you, took a little longer, but the Clicker was sheer magic with him, too.)

1:20 PM  
Anonymous wendy g said...

What a cute new addition to your household. Be sure and keep up updated on puppy pictures! Have a great weekend.

5:47 PM  
Blogger OORANOS said...

Have a good time

9:36 PM  
Blogger BeccaU said...

puppy! She is adorable, congratulations! Soon enough she'll be out of the "puppy" phase - when we got Jackson we thought it was never going to end - but now (at 7 months old, we've had him since July) - he's a super sweetie and we keep saying "remember how he...." - Good luck and enjoy!!

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Leah said...

She is just beautiful Gracie! She looks like a real sweetie!

9:17 AM  
Blogger Life's a Stitch said...

Good luck with your sweet little pupcake!
Li

10:36 AM  
Blogger Lolly said...

She is precioius! I love the pics ;)

Good luck with the sleeves, Gracie!

10:50 AM  
Anonymous dianne said...

awwwwww, what a cutie! enjoy your new addition to the household!

4:55 PM  
Blogger Lu said...

Olive is adorable!

5:10 PM  
Blogger caitlyn said...

Olive is so adorable!!!

6:56 PM  
Anonymous Kathy said...

Awww...Olive is just so cute! And she does look like she'll be a big 'un. I love puppies too. :)

And you've been doing so well on that sweater - you will get off sleeve island in no time.

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Leah said...

OLIVE IS SO GOSH DARN CUTE! What kind of dog? Thanks for the birthday wishes! Good to hear all is well!

8:18 PM  
Anonymous Emily said...

Sweet puppy! Don't wish away puppyhood too quickly, she'll be knocking things off the coffee table with her tail in no time!

8:16 AM  
Anonymous elisa said...

Oh, sweet, sweet puppy! Good for you guys for bringing her home!

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home