Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy St Valentines Day!

I hope that everyone is having a great Valentines!

I took a brief hiatus last night/this morning from knitting on Mairead (it's a little longer than it was a few days ago, I'm loving the Cascade). To work on these...


Which after some felting looked a little like this...


They are the fun, felted fortune cookies by Tanya. They are Philip's Valentine for the day. I used Noro Kureyon (sp?). The colors are just plain fun. I found the takeout boxes at a scrapbook store in town, but they are made by a company called Basic Grey. I thought they were precious.

We had a productive weekend here at the house. We did this!

We tiled our bathroom countertop and put in a new sink and faucet. It was mucho ugly before, and it looks so much better! And, it was not quite as difficult as I thought it was going to be.

I've got to run and get some last minute Valentines errands before Philip gets home from work! Have a wonderful rest of the day everyone!!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Leah said...

AAAWWWWW! Too cute!

I found some take out containers like that with snow flakes on them and gave my office girls their Christmas gifts in them last year!

Blue with silver snow flakes. Looked very cute with a silver bow on time.

The fortune cookies are just darling!

4:45 PM  
Blogger Shelley said...

Those are cute cookies! I saw some of those boxes at Michaels yesterday and thought they were cute!

The counter top and sink/faucets look great! You guys did some great work!

7:12 PM  
Blogger --Deb said...

The bathroom looks wonderful! Congratulations.

9:03 PM  
Blogger Debi said...

Those cookies are too cute!
Your bathroom looks grest! Well done!

5:56 AM  
Blogger Lolly said...

Those turned out so cute, G! ;)

Also, the bathroom looks so pretty!

6:53 AM  
Anonymous wendy g said...

The fortune cookies are so cute and I know Plillip will love them. I am so impressed with your bathroom makeover. Good job!

7:21 AM  
Blogger amanda said...

What a cute idea! Those faux take out boxes look like fun. Your bathroom looks great btw.

9:28 AM  
Blogger Ruth said...

fortune cookies! how cute! and you can put your own little messages inside *wink* *wink* =)
and your bathroom looks really great! a whole lot cleaner than ours, i can tell you that much ;)

1:37 PM  
Anonymous elisa said...

I love that fortune cookie pattern of Tanya's and yours came out so cute!

Your bathroom looks beautiful - the house seems to really be coming along nicely.

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home