Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I'm Back!

Pictureless post because I can't find the camera, but still exciting nonetheless.

Betcha thought I went missing, huh? I ended up spending 2 weeks at home in Atlanta and it was so nice. I love being home and spending time with my mom. It's tax season, so I didn't see too much of my dad since he lives at the office this time of year. We did a ton of shopping and hung around the house with the dogs. Olive enjoyed having 5 other playmates, but now that we are home she is glad to be an only dog again. Mom is getting the kitchen redone, so it was nice to watch all of the kitchen progress. They are actually coming up on the end of things, and she is so excited and ready to have it done!

On to the exciting news! We are having a baby! We had been talking about having kids for awhile and it happened. We are both really excited as is the rest of the family. I'm about 2 months and Baby Bell is due October 27th (or that is the date now until I have my ultrasound next week).

So, for the next several months my little corner of the blog world will be filled with a bunch of baby stuff, there is so much knitting to be done! I know I am going to have to set goals for myself otherwise I'm going to have knitting ADD and have sweaters for myself and the baby on the needles. At least baby sweaters are quick, blankets however are not. I've already started 2 and I can't decide which one I like better!

I hope that everyone has a fabulous day! I'll have some photos next time when I try and find the blasted camera! I'm off to find something to eat!

17 Comments:

Anonymous caitlyn said...

Congratulations, Gracie!!!! I am *super* excited for you!! I wish you and your husband all the best. May you experience a smooth and joyous pregnancy!!

12:19 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

That's wonderful! Best wishes for a great pregnancy!

12:45 PM  
Anonymous Kathy said...

Wowee, Gracie - great news!!! How exciting!

1:23 PM  
Blogger --Deb said...

Gracie! That is such exciting news! Oh, congratulations!!

1:35 PM  
Anonymous leah said...

Congratulations Gracie!

It's going to be so much fun watching you knit (and maybe being allowed to knit?) for your little angel!

1:58 PM  
Blogger Lu said...

Congratulations!

3:58 PM  
Blogger Nyxxie said...

Congrats! A baby wow! That is great news!

4:03 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

Yay! Not only are you back but you have a little Bell in the oven! Yay! So excited for you guys. Best wishes for a wonderful pregnancy :O)

4:37 PM  
Anonymous wendy g said...

Gracie,
I am so excited for you and Phillip! Looking forward to seeing all of that baby knitting too.

6:26 PM  
Blogger Shelley said...

Congratulations!!! That is great news!

For me, I prefer to crochet baby blankets, and I find they go quicker that way too. However, for other baby things I like knitting (sweaters and such).

9:11 PM  
Blogger Debi said...

Welcome back, Gracie!! Congrats on your exciting news!!

3:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! I am very excited for you. :) Your Felted Secret Pal

10:09 AM  
Blogger IndigoMuse said...

Congrats Gracie. Best wishes for a wonderful pregnancy. Enjoy every second of it. It goes way too fast.

Tanya

11:32 AM  
Anonymous elisa said...

Oh, oh, oh - congratulations!!!

I'm so excited for you two!

3:01 PM  
Blogger sUsAn said...

YAY!!!! Congrats to you and your hubby! Welcome home!

8:26 AM  
Anonymous Emily said...

Oh, Yay! Very Best Wishes! The Baby Knitting is going to be fun to watch.

2:24 PM  
Blogger KnitPastis said...

That is wonderful news! Knitting baby items is such a dream. Tiny items knit up quickly. I have a few Debbie Bliss baby knitting books. So many sweet things to knit out of her books.

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home