Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Back Again!

Hey everyone!!

I hope that everyone had a wonderful week last week and a great Easter weekend! I got back Sunday night and I have felt like I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off these past few days. Apparently, men are not capable of cleaning while you are gone. Silly me! Dirt just multiplies even faster when you are gone!

But, Olive and I had a great trip to Atlanta. It was nice to see the fam. We did a little bit of shopping and my mom was busy making some maternity cloths for me. Olive loved playing with my parent's 5 dogs, and she is a little depressed. She also was spayed yesterday, so that is also making her a little depressed as well. It went well, she just needs to take it easy and let things heal.

I'm about a third of the way through one of the baby blankets I have planned. Yippee! i want to get through them first before I really start working on baby cloths, but I know I need to get going.

Got to run and check on Olive and find food! I'll post pictures when I can find the camera!! Have a great Wednesday!

8 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

welcome back!! glad to hear you had a wonderful time in Atlanta. take pics of your baby blankets - would love to see how it's going! =)

3:44 PM  
Blogger --Deb said...

She's probably not depressed, just sore! And, well, coming down from fun times with five dogs to being the only dog again . . .

5:02 PM  
Blogger Christy're said...

Poor puppy! Chester did the same grumpy routine when I took him home from the dog nanny. :)

How's the pregnancy going? How are you feeling?

8:23 PM  
Anonymous wendy g said...

Glad you had a good trip and are back safe and sound.

9:55 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

Welcome back! And how cool that your mom is making you maternity clothes! I imagine your bump is starting to show about now--such fun! Hope the pregnancy is treating you well :o)

7:53 AM  
Blogger Nyxxie said...

Glad you had a good Easter and hope your puppy heals well.

8:46 AM  
Blogger KnitPastis said...

So happy you had a great time and glad your back to blogging! Can't wait to see some of the things you have been knitting!

7:48 PM  
Blogger Christy're said...

Also, could you please post an updated photo of Olive?

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home