Tuesday, April 25, 2006

So, I have not been the best blogger.....

So, I've been here, but haven't had much pictureworthy and posts are more exciting with pictures. I really need to get new batteries for the camera! But, I got a package from my FSP!

Tiffany was my FSP and she was the best!

A baby themed package!! A book from Rowan Yarns, 3 balls of Rowan, a baby monitor (yay!), and a foot spa kit. There was some chocolate in there as well, but it is of course all gone by now! Thank you so much Tiffany!!

I've been doing some knitting. I made a couple of squares for Warming Grace and I need to get those in the mail. I also need to get on my Sockapaloooza pal socks if I am going to come close to the deadline. Why do I always do this?! I guess I like the procrastination!

Oh, and here is the latest picture of Olive. She wanted her picture taken. She has been a little under the weather since her surgury (she got spayed) but she is getting back to being her old, obnoxious puppy self!

Have a great Tuesday everyone!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Leah said...

So, are you going to share 'bump' pictures?

Olive is such a cutie!!

3:16 PM  
Blogger sUsAn said...

Your dog is too cute! What a fun package of goodies you got!

3:41 PM  
Blogger Christy're said...

Woof, Olive, woof! She's so cute!!!!!

Is the baby monitor the kind for prenatal, where you can hear the heartbeat?

7:34 PM  
Blogger Christy're said...

Also I second the bump pictures request. Show us

"your bump, your bump, your lovely lady bump!" I bet you are the most adorable pregnant lady ever!

7:35 PM  
Blogger Debi said...

Nice pampering presents for you and the bump!!

That Olive is a QT!!!!!

10:38 PM  
Blogger Fabio has something to say said...

I stumbled across your blog on a search for "fabulous blogs"...now I know why you are considered fabulous! It looks like we have more in common than blogging!

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home