Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Hi My Name is Gracie, and I'm a Bad Blogger

Ok, so I can't believe it has been so long since I have posted!! I'm such a bad person! We have been so busy and I keep thinking I've posted and I haven't.

But, first things first, the baby is doing well. I had an appointment last Friday and everything is great. He/she is starting to move a decent bit, not all the time, but if I'm able to be still, at least once a day. I'm starting to feel a lot more pregnant these days. Which is good, because I'm tired of the "she looks chunky" phase. We scheduled our big u/s for the 15th of June. Which I am so excited for! I can't wait to find out if it is a boy or girl.

16.5 week pictures - I'm 17 weeks and 3 days today, so pretty close.

Also, a FO!

I really enjoyed this little sweater, once I finally sat down to work on it it didn't take too long! I've been trying to work on some baby blankets so those have taken precedence to clothes lately.

As of the past few weeks, we have 4 new floors in our house. Yes, 4 out of the 7 are completely different. We tiled the pool room downstairs so Philip can finally get his pool table. And, my Dad and Philip put bamboo floors in our bedroom, the office/guest room, and the baby's room this past weekend. All we have left is the baseboards and I have to touch up paint. So, our house is a small disaster area! But, they look so fabulous! Whenever I find the camera again (I think it is somewhere in the baby's room) I'll take pictures.

Oh, and a special thank you to Caitlyn for my RAOK! She sent me 3 balls of Debbie Bliss for the baby! It was so so sweet. When I find the camera again, I'll take a picture.

Off to paint! Have a fabulous day everyone!

12 Comments:

Blogger amanda said...

Your bump looks great!!! And wow you guys have been really busy laying flooring (though I'm sure you were merely supervising :o) ) and you're feeling guilty about not blogging? Girl you have much bigger fish to fry and babies to grow! Enjoy this time 'cos it won't come again.

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Leah said...

Sounds like you are enjoying your pregnancy, and the whole nesting thing.

The baby sweater is super cute. Can't wait to see the blankets!

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Rachel said...

Yay for bumps! My big u/s is the 14th! Can't wait to find out either. I've been painting, painting, painting. Congrats on your new flooring.

1:42 PM  
Blogger Jenifer said...

Hey Gracie -- I haven't had a chance to say congratulations yet! A big congrats to you! Can't wait to hear either ... but boy or girl, you'll be a great mom!

2:50 PM  
Blogger sUsAn said...

Awh...cute photo of you! The baby sweater is too cute!

3:53 PM  
Blogger Debi said...

Missed you Gracie! You look great!
Love the baby sweater :)

12:51 AM  
Blogger Christy're said...

What a cute bump! You definitely look pregnant now. You and Philip are going to be such great parents!!! Glad to hear the house is going well; you are way ahead of us and that gives me hope! If you can do it, we can too. (Someday...)

11:13 AM  
Anonymous Leah said...

AHHH! You must be so thrilled with the little one on the way! You look so pretty! You have the glow thats for sure the baby sweater is so gosh darn cute! My aunt is having a baby so i've been busy sewing and knitting! isnt it fun!?

9:37 PM  
Blogger Shelley said...

The sweater looks great! Up here they won't tell you what you are expecting so I always find it amazing when I hear women (usually Americans) saying what they are expecting. I don't know if I would want to know what I was having...I think I would like to be surprised.

8:06 PM  
Blogger Christy're said...

Update when you know the gender of BabyBell!

1:30 PM  
Blogger Nit One Perl Two said...

It's so nice to see someone shares views about knitting! I know the triple lindee pattern will interest you! It's not a world renound but it is a pretty pattern!

10:34 PM  
Blogger Nit One Perl Two said...

I am so happy I found your site. It appears we have more in common than knitting! I'll let you know when I complete the "world renound" triple lindee patern. It will be soon!

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home