Friday, June 16, 2006

Drive by post....

Just a really quick post, I'm cleaning and cooking like a mad woman! 5 of my Auburn friends are coming down this weekend! It has been about a year since we've all spent time together and it is going to be so great to see everyone!

I finished the sweater I was working on that I designed myself. It is really cute if I do say so myself. I'll take a pic and post it soon. I started a cute little cardi using the Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino that Caitlyn sent me - it is divine! I want to make myself something from it. I'm being really good and not letting myself buy anything pink until I have used all of my baby stuff up. Who wants to take bets on how long that lasts?!

Have a wonderful Friday everyone!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Leah said...

Have a wonderful weekend Gracie!!

1:19 PM  
Blogger Katherine said...

Hi Gracie, I've been checking out your blog now that I know who my sock pal is and I'm amazed you even got a pair done!!! LOL What a trooper you are. I SOOOO love the socks! I love them, love them, love them! How do you like the bamboo flooring? That's what I want to put in here someday also. Anyway, love the socks, love the name for the new baby girl (lol biased I am) and THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

10:27 AM  
Blogger KnitPastis said...

Hey girl, I have been trying to find a simple pullover cardi to use my Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino yarn with. Can't wait to see yours!
I bet you are going to have a blast with all your girlfriends!

9:16 AM  
Blogger Creative Genius? said...

Hey there - just a thought... if you want to get the sweater pattern published -- check out http://www.fortheloveofyarn.com -- I'm the editor and I am always looking for new designers to publish!

-AL

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home