Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Pictures Galore!

I had a fabulous weekend in Auburn. It was so great to be able to spend time with my friends, and Catherine Claire and I are incredibly spoiled. I ended up spending an extra day until Monday because the weather was so horrible. It was nice to catch up with my friend and hang out.

This is what we got from both showers. There are a ton of clothes underneith the Feldman Brothers dress. We got a bunch of books, blankets, hats and a few toys and a couple of things of diapers (one of the best presents!). We are very spoiled.

This is what my mom made for us. The toule (sp?) is still on the outside. I can't wait to see her in it!

The inside


We surprisingly didn't get anything Auburn related, so mom and I of course had to go to J&M and purchase some stuff. How cute is all of that?!

On to the knitting progress....

Mom's mother's day socks -

I think I'm about halfway done with the sock. It is coming out a little big and I did a bit of shaping on the bottom. I really really like the Jaywalker pattern. It is nice and easy to memorize! And, isn't the bag lovely? It was made by the fabulous Leah. Go and check out her fab sock bags, much better than a ziploc!

I also joined the Noni Knitalong, and started a baguette. It is a great quick project, I just casted on last night at SNB at the Yarnhaus.



I got this in the mail from my One Skein Swap partner. I think it may become a baby hat and booties.

Have a great Wednesday!

11 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

sounds like you got yourself some really nice goodies! i love the basket, and the tulle (that's how you spell it) makes it look very pretty. =)
and great to see your knitting progress =)

12:28 PM  
Blogger sUsAn said...

Oh, what goodies you received! Beautiful basket!

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Leah said...

Yeah!! Shower stuff! Sooo cute!

I especially love the backet!

1:12 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

Hi! - I just found your blog (and now I can't even remember who through!) - and am enjoying it very much! You and soon-to-be Catherine Clair got some very nice things! Now- along with everyone else reading - I can't wait until she makes her arrival!

1:52 PM  
Blogger Mitchypoo said...

It's about time I check up on you Miss Gracie! And i've been so consumed in my own life I didn't realize you are having a baby! How COOL!!! When are you due? Love the goodies, what nice friends you have.

5:55 PM  
Anonymous wendy g said...

I know you had a fun weekend and you received lots of wonderful gifts. I can't wait to see Catherine Claire in your Mom's basket. You also have some great projects on the needles.

5:56 PM  
Anonymous Brenda said...

These baby gifts are sooooo cute!! I bet you can't wait to see this little sweetie.

8:38 PM  
Anonymous Beth said...

I'll bet it's lots of fun to look at all of the sweet baby things you received. So cute!

11:43 PM  
Anonymous Leah said...

I'm so excited for you! This is all so much fun! I'm glad to hear you had a good time with your friends and sorry the weather was crummy. Looks like you got a ton of goodies! Catherine Clair will be so happy to play with all of that!

8:54 AM  
Blogger Kathy said...

It's good to see you posting again regularly!

You got a nice pile of goodies there! And I had a FP phone just like that when I was a kid, umpteen years ago. And the basinette is adorable!

9:45 AM  
Blogger amanda said...

Lovely goodies! I recognize some of those toys -- I guess all kids in America have the same toys. Mine have alas, outgrown those and are getting too big too fast.

BTW, your Moses Basket is awesome! Your mom did a fabulous job.

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home