Thursday, June 29, 2006

Toasty Toes



The fabulous Amanda is hostessing another small sock swap. I missed Blooming Feet, so I am very glad that I got in on this one! We got our matches today and I am really excited to get started. I am planning on finishing Mom's Mother's Day Socks (one down, one to go!) before starting on socks for my pal. However, I've picked out the yarn I want to use from my stash.



This is Tropical Punch from Brooklyn Handspun Yarn. I bought it on a whim and have been excited about trying it out. My pal doesn't have any color preferences, so I thought it would be fun to use it. As for a pattern, I'm not ahead of the game that much.

6 Comments:

Blogger amanda said...

Marie at BHH does beautiful color combos. I know your pal will love it!

3:59 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

That color is just beautiful!!

7:24 PM  
Blogger Shelley said...

I love the colour of yarn you are going to use for you pal's socks! I'm sure she will love the socks you make for her with it!

8:08 PM  
Blogger Debi said...

I love that yarn! So autumn-y and beautiful!

Wonderful gifts for you and Catherine Claire in the previous posts...that's one lucky baby :)

4:44 AM  
Anonymous Emily said...

Yay! It's been fun to see who all is popping up in Toasty Toes! I am ready to start speculating on which socks are for me...

12:25 PM  
Blogger Teyani said...

Hi there- Toasty Toes are showing up everywhere ! :-)
What a lovely colorway in the yarn - anyone would love it!

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home