Friday, June 30, 2006

Yarn Aboard!

This arrived at my house yesterday.



Let's see what's inside....



I was the lucky recipient of the Drill Box from Alison from my hometown of Atlanta! She spoiled me so! 2 balls of Fixation, 2 balls of Fortissma, some soap, cute little baby socks, some tea, and the orange in the back is one of her fab diaper holders complete with wipes and hand sanitizer. If that isn't enough, she sent a pattern for some men's socks (I guess I really should now make some socks for DH since I now have yarn and a pattern) and for some cute baby socks. Thank you Alison!! I will be assembling some goodies for the box now and send it on its way in the next few days!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

8 Comments:

Blogger Creative Genius? said...

Yea!!! Glad it got to you and glad you like it!! I figured that everyone in the family needed handmade socks -- should keep you busy for a while (as if you needed more to do) :-) I hear men love the fixation yarn for socks (although my hubbie has no idea as I've yet to make him a pair) but I figured that brown was a good man color!!!

And glad you liked the diaper holder - when you said you'd get your mom to make one I knew I needed to get one in the mail to you and fast!

:-) AL

11:06 AM  
Blogger Ruth said...

oooh, what goodies!

1:13 PM  
Anonymous Beth said...

What a fun thing to participate in!

3:19 PM  
Anonymous Leah said...

Awesome stuff! Guess you have to knit the DH socks now, don't you?

Have a wonderful 4th Gracie!

8:05 PM  
Blogger Katherine said...

LOL, that's funny, I've just started the first pair for my husband. He actually commented on how he hasn't gotten a pair yet and since he's not one to comment like that.... I started a pair that day. *grin*

11:41 PM  
Blogger Charisse said...

Cool! I Love the content in the box.
Im guessing you are having a girl I was trying to find out where you posted about what you are having but couldnt find any clues except for the pink clothes....

3:56 PM  
Blogger KnitPastis said...

You got a lot of nice things there! It's so wonderful to get gifts in the mail. I love all of my Cascade Fixation socks!

5:27 PM  
Blogger alison said...

Hi Gracie! Thanks here from another Alison, the one you sent yarn aboard goodies to! I love the yarn and it smells so yummy now after being in that box with all the delicious treats.

Looks like you got some lovely things too. Hooray for Yarn Aboard!

6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home