Wednesday, July 12, 2006

My Daughter






No knitting progress photos today, but instead of not posting, I thought I would post a picture or two of Catherine Claire. These are from last Thursday when I went to see my midwife. I'm just so darn pleased she is still a girl and everything is going well!

I've been trying to work on her blanket, and getting discouraged. It is just taking four forevers to do because the gauge is so small. I think I am going to make it much smaller than it is supposed to be. I think will end up being a good thing so she can carry it around much easier than a larger blanket. Progress photos of that tomorrow.

I also started a Debbie Bliss checked jacket for her last night at SNB. It is going to be two shades of adorable. It ended up being blue and purple instead of pink like I wanted to. There are 7, yes, I said 7 colors and pink just didn't work out. The next item will be pink!

Have a great Wednesday everyone!

11 Comments:

Blogger --Deb said...

Aw . . . baby pictures!!

4:50 PM  
Anonymous Beth said...

Baby progress photos are even better than knitting progress photos! :)

5:05 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

Hello to the little one! Baby progress is much more admirable than knitting progress :o)

5:11 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

What a sweet little peanut!

7:33 PM  
Anonymous Jean said...

Very cool. Takes me back in time. I'm glad she's "still" a girl too. lol.

4:19 AM  
Blogger jill said...

Adorable from the get-go!
I always made one smaller blanket for my girls to use in the car. A smaller one is much handier than I first thought, especially with the carrier carseats...tucks right in and stays put. No more wet, muddy or snowy blankets!

10:13 AM  
Blogger Creative Genius? said...

She is beautiful already!!! We'll have to get our kids together!

11:36 AM  
Blogger Christy're said...

Wow, how beautiful! It really caught me off-guard when you wrote "my daughter." You're *really* going to be a mom!!! I'm so excited for you.

5:57 PM  
Anonymous elisa said...

I'm with Beth - baby progress pictures ARE even better than knitting progress pictures. :)

7:24 AM  
Blogger Shelley said...

She still looks so adorable! Can't wait to see the blanket and jacket. Bet they are going to be cute!

10:41 PM  
Blogger Christy're said...

Could you please post more bump photos?

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home