Friday, July 07, 2006

She's Still A Girl!

I had a midwife appointment yesterday, and all is well. They also did another u/s because the tech couldn't see everything because of the way she was sitting. She was apparently being stubborn. So, they took me back yesterday for another one to check and make sure everything still looks good. And, it does! She has all of her fingers and toes! Most importantly, she didn't have a sex change! She is def a girl! She was bouncing and moving around a lot yesterday, so it was a good day for a u/s. Everytime I told someone that it was a girl, Philip would always say, but they aren't completely sure.... Ha! I'm still right! I think he was holding out a small bit of hope for a boy, but he will love a girl nonetheless.

I finished up my Noni bag and she is blocking on the porch. I'm really pleased with it! I've just got to find handles and sew in the lining.

Have a great Friday!

11 Comments:

Anonymous caitlyn said...

Glad that all is well, and that she's still a girl!

12:24 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

I was so happy to have a girl first! So glad things are still going well with your pregnancy!

12:56 PM  
Blogger Creative Genius? said...

Whoo hoo hoo - we need to introduce your little girl to my little boy!!! Could have a match! Congrats!

1:09 PM  
Blogger --Deb said...

Yay! So glad that all is going well . . . not that I'd expect anything else, of course. I think it's so sweet that Olive is going to have a little sister.... (grin)

1:49 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Now, wouldn't it have been shocking to find out she was really a he, after you've been calling her by name now!

2:52 PM  
Anonymous Beth said...

That's good news that everything's well and that she's still a girl. That's what I wanted when I had my daughter. I was so excited when the doctor told me "It's a girl!" :)

6:05 PM  
Anonymous wendy g said...

I am glad you are doing well! Looking forward to seeing the Noni bag. Have a good weekend.

9:33 AM  
Blogger Charisse said...

YAY!!! its a girl !!!!
so how many months are you?
did you pick any girl names?
Here just 3 that I came up with If we have a girl.
Mia
Maddison
Dale

8:40 AM  
Blogger Charisse said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Emily said...

I am so glad that there were no unexpected baby surprises! Olive would have been so sad to not have a baby sister. heehee

11:03 AM  
Blogger Lu said...

I was so happy to have a girl first, because I always wanted a girl and I did not want to have 12 kids trying. A word of caution, once she is born, you will not be the most important woman in your husband's life anymore, get used to the idea ;-)

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home