Monday, August 14, 2006

Back to the land of the living

So, I'm starting to feel like my normal self again so I can get caught up on all of the things from last week that I didn't get done! Olive on the otherhand really liked having a lazy week last week. But, there are squirrels to be chased out of the yard, and she is glad to get back to that important duty.

So, you know you don't feel well when you don't feel like knitting. But, here is the total of my knitting last week.

I used Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino for the blue one and some pink fuzzy from my One Skein pal for the pink one. The pattern is from Last Minute Knitted Gifts. There is supposed to be an i-cord around the base of the hat, but I"m trying to conserve yarn for booties, so I thought I would get a contrasting ribbon. They are pretty darn cute.

Hurrah! I'm in my 3rd Trimester! I can't believe how fast things have gone by! So, here is an updated bump shot. Sorry it's not the most fab picture!


And, Olive was insisting that she was not written about nearly as much as Chappy. Here she is looking as cute as can be.

11 Comments:

Anonymous caitlyn said...

The hats are super cute!
And you look wonderful! You are still so tiny!

1:15 PM  
Blogger --Deb said...

Aw, poor Olive! Just remind her that Chappy doesn't have a little human sibling coming along . . . that leaves ALL my attention on him! No competition.

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Leah said...

Cute bump! You look great!

Sorry to hear you were under the weather, and glad to hear you are feeling better!

3:54 PM  
Blogger Christy're said...

Gracie you are ADORABLE!!!! I think all pregnant ladies must envy how cute you are with your little bitty body and your big big bump!

Olive's cute too, and so are the hats. Andy said he liked your dress from LA.

6:31 PM  
Anonymous leah said...

aw you look so cute! your so skinny whats your secret?! love the hats! come visit me on my new blog!

9:47 PM  
Blogger Lolly said...

Little bump is growing bigger! You look great ;)

Love the pic of darling Olive!

9:00 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

I just love that hat pattern from LMKG. And, it looks great with ribbon in place of the i-cord--I do that quite frequently.

12:28 PM  
Blogger Shelley said...

The hats are awesome! I love baby items...they knit up so quickly.

You're looking great. I bet you must be getting excited that the baby will be along in a few more months!

Olive is as cute as ever.

8:03 PM  
Blogger Christy're said...

Gracie, could you please post a link to your registry on this blog? I can't find it! Or if you would rather have yarn would you post what kind or what store you like?

8:43 AM  
Blogger fig said...

You cutie! The bump is getting to be a little mound, and Olive is quite the young lady. Beautiful.

12:52 PM  
Anonymous Tiffany said...

Oh Gracie you look absolutely beautiful! Congratulations!!!!

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home