Friday, September 29, 2006

A little Thursday (football) night knitting

Last night Auburn played the University of South Carolina. And it was a game! Very very nervewracking to watch. It was a lot closer than what I thought it would be! Thankfully, we still won and are now 5-0. And, I am sure the great debate of whether we deserve to be ranked where we are will continue. And of course USC is much better than every other team in football and we just don't know why they aren't number one and every other football team is crap. Yes, I'm still a little bitter from a few years ago when we were 13-0. But, let's move on...

So, what was I knitting you ask?! I was working on my second Toasty Toes sock and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!



I've got a couple more inches to go on the leg of the sock and then they will be done done done! I've enjoyed knitting on them, but Socktoberfest is coming up and I would love to start it off with knitting a new pair of socks. And, it will be nice to have them done ahead of the deadline!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Leah said...

You are an inspiration Gracie!

Would it be bad to knit one pair and call them both TT and Socktoberfest socks?

I'm thinking not!!

12:31 PM  
Blogger Katherine said...

What a beautiful colorway! Hey, isn't it about time for another belly shot??? LOL Keep knitting!

1:29 PM  
Anonymous Tiffany said...

Those are such pretty colours!

How is your pregnancy going?

3:50 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

Looks great! I see a little Olive paw trying to get in the pic :o)

6:42 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Pretty sock, Gracie! I'm so glad Auburn beat Carolina. We HATE Carolina around here (in a nice, team rivalry way, of course). Being Clemson grads and all. My husband watched the game that night, and he told me that Carolina stunk this year, which is good news for both of us. I think they're wishing they had picked another coach. Nobody likes Steve Spurrier.

7:23 AM  
Anonymous dizi izle said...

thank you

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home