Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Progress Photos of A Different Kind



No knitting progress photos today. Although I am done with the back and almost through with the front of the Victorian t-shirt. Baby knits go by quickly when you don't have 5,280 color changes like the Debbie Bliss jacket. I'm hoping to finish it up in the next day or so, and then I have to finish her blanket.

So, I'm showing off a little bit of the progress on the nursery. We put up the shelves last weekend and it is so nice to have all of her books up off the floor. It is starting to look like a real room now!



This is the bedding that my mom has made. Can you tell there is a slight tiger theme? Hmmmm.....

So, last night at Knit Night. Kathleen and I decided that we would be Master Knitter Program buddies. Now, this may be a slight death wish for me because of how busy I will be with the baby in a few months/weeks (yikes!). However, I figured that I will just be knitting a bunch of swatches, and that is totally doable, right?! While I realize I just may be totally out of the realm of reality, just let me live in my own little land. ;) Afterall, there isn't a due date.

7 Comments:

Anonymous ruth said...

love the baby room! looks like you are getting ready really soon =)
as for the master knitter program - i've always wondered about it. if you guys actually do it, i'd love to hear about it =)

1:05 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

I've considered the Master Knitter Program and never can quite commit. I'm curious to see what you think of it.

And the nursery is great!

4:34 PM  
Blogger Christy're said...

Looks great! So pretty!

6:30 PM  
Anonymous Leah said...

What a lovely nursery!

Have fun with the Master knitter program. That's on my future to do list.

9:00 PM  
Blogger sUsAn said...

The bedding is great! I think the Master Knitting program is totally doable for you. It will be nice for you to have something of your own to focus on in between feeding baby and changing baby, etc. etc.

9:32 AM  
Blogger KnitPastis said...

Yay!! Go Gracie's mom, well done!
IT's so totally cute.

2:37 PM  
Anonymous wendy g said...

Catherine Claire's room is adorable! Of course there had to be a tiger theme in there somewhere. The Master Knitter Program should be a good project for you so keep us informed.

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home