Saturday, September 02, 2006

War Eagle!!

I'm always amazed at how quickly the days fly by. I feel like I just posted a few days ago and it has been at least a week! My mom has been here sewing for Catherine Claire's room and it looks adorable! I know I need to take pictures. We've also been having some carpet issues, so I have been running around town for the past several days trying to find carpet at a reasonable price - ha! Hopefully we will have something installed in the next week or so.

Needless to say, this is Auburn's first home game and Philip and I are venturing up to Auburn today to go and cheer on the Tigers. He is like a kid on Christmas Day - way too excited for his own good. And, at 7:00 in the morning, it is a little annoying. I am sure it will be a fun day!

I hope that everyone has a great weekend and that their football team wins (except Alabama ;)).

War Eagle!

10 Comments:

Blogger amanda said...

Have fun! It the first game here as well and Mr. C is like a kid on Christmas morning.

8:49 AM  
Anonymous Magnolia Mom said...

War Eagle! Beat those Cougars!!

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Leah said...

And the Sooners! Go Big Red!!

10:45 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

I wish my husband was that excited about our college team (Clemson)! He hates crowds and sitting in the middle of a bunch of people in a 100 degree stadium, though, so we just watch the games on TV. I applaud you for taking in a game while just about to pop your baby! Drink lots of water!

1:45 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

I wish my husband was that excited about our college team (Clemson)! He hates crowds and sitting in the middle of a bunch of people in a 100 degree stadium, though, so we just watch the games on TV. I applaud you for taking in a game while just about to pop your baby! Drink lots of water!

1:45 PM  
Blogger Shelley said...

Can't wait to see pics of Catherine Claire's room.

Have a good weekend, and since we don't have any teams playing up here, I'll cheer for your team too (just don't tell the others lol).

6:43 PM  
Blogger KnitPastis said...

Can't wait to see what your mom made. My husband is the sameway about Penn State!

7:31 AM  
Anonymous wendy g said...

War Eagle! Hope ya'll had fun at the game.

3:36 PM  
Anonymous wendy g said...

War Eagle!! Hope ya'll had a great time.

7:48 PM  
Blogger Christy're said...

You are such a good sport! Isn't the heat bothering you?

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home