Friday, September 22, 2006

Yarn Aboard!



Olive and I had a very good mail day yesterday. The Yarn Aboard Christopher Columbus box came to Saraland to pay us a visit! It was from Jessica at Common Threads. Let's see what's inside.





Fabulous candies and tea! The Sour Patch Kids are of course already almost gone. And, as you can see Olive is really curious, afterall, she thinks it is all for her. Ha!

And, the most important part - yarn! Jessica sent 2 skeins of Claudia Hand Painted Yarn in the Ooops! colorway. It is so beautiful and soft! I can't wait to knit it up.



Thank you Jessica for making my day! Everything is lovely!

10 Comments:

Blogger KnitPastis said...

Oh wow, I don't know what to comment on first because the Revolution tea is my FAVORITE!! The earl grey with lavender to be exact. Hopefully it's in this pack for you to try! Yarn is soooo beautiful. I have knitting ADD or something. I just can't make myself finish the last sleeve on this silly sweater.

1:43 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

What a great gift! Claudia's is one of my favorites!!

1:48 PM  
Anonymous Beth said...

I just love the picture of Olive! She's adorable!

3:12 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

What a great box! The Revolution tea really is quite good and the yarn gorgeous!

5:37 PM  
Blogger Shelley said...

Awesome package!! I LOVE Sour Patch Kids!

6:49 PM  
Blogger Lolly said...

Great goodies! and Olive is just *precious* ;)

7:05 AM  
Anonymous sprite said...

Ooh! What pretty yarn! You had a great pal.

10:30 AM  
Blogger Christy're said...

That is wonderful!

You never sent me your addy; I want to send you a present!

Hope all is well and would you please post belly pix soon; hubby and I are TTC now and your all-belly pix give me hope for a cute figure!

10:53 AM  
Blogger Debi said...

Olive is such a cutie!

I love the Oops! colorway, it's one of my favorites!

What a great pal you have!

5:54 PM  
Blogger Lu said...

I love the Sour Patch Kids, and I refuse to share them with my kids :-)
I made my FBS with Claudia's Handpainted, and I loved working with it.

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home